- Humane Design: Mice are caught live inside the non-toxic trap without the need for glue or chemicals.
- Bait and Wait: Mice can be successfully baited with nuts, cheese, peanut butter, etc. For easy clean up, simply place the bait on a piece of paper before placing inside the food compartment.
- Indoor/ Outdoor Use: Can be used indoors or outdoors. Place the trap near base boards or other high traffic pest paths for best results.
- Easy to Clean: DO NOT place traps in a dishwasher or mix with dishes. Clean the trap by placing under running water and allowing to dry fully.
- Easy Release: Easily release the mouse without direct contact by opening the main compartment door so it can run out. Release at least 550 yards from home to avoid re-entry.
- Size: 25 x 8 x 8 cm/ 30 x 8 x 8 cm
1 x Mouse Trap
1 x Instruction Slip
Material: ABS, Stainless Steel
Product Size: 25 x 8 x 8 cm
Package Size: 27 x 9 x 9 cm
How to Use
1. Pull out the bait station (press the buckle)
2. Place some peanut butter or hazelnut spread
3. Pull spring lock leftward and open the door
4. Place a peanut in front the door and middle of the box.
5. Place the mouse trap near walls, corners or someplace where there is evidence of the little mouse's presence (mouse dropping), keep the front door open.
6. Release: When you catch mouse, take it outside and release it far away from your house
Humane Live Mouse Trap Reusable Catch and Release for Mice Small Rodents
- Product Code: MouseTrap
- Availability: In Stock