Professional 16” rivet nut setter kit features longer carbon steel arm maximizing leverage for saving user energy. Comes with 7PCS interchangeable mandrels.
1.Choose the right mandrel sets for rivet size, install it onto the tool head.
2. Insert the gun top into the hole for riveting.
3. Close the handle, rivet the nut to the right position until the nut is secure.
4. Withdraw rivet tool by rotating the knob in a counterclockwise direction, complete the riveting.
- Easy to Use: Tool-free quick-change head design makes it simple to change mandrels and nose pieces quickly without the need for additional tools, smooth your projects and save time.
- Multiple Mandrels & Rivet Nut: The rivet nut kit tool includes 7Pcs interchangeable mandrels (Metric M3 M4 M5 M6 M8 M10 M12; SAE 10-24, 5/16-18, 1/4-20).
- Strong, Durable & Labor Saving: 16 inch longer carbon steel arm and ergonomic handles with double compound hinges maximizing leverage, saves more effort than normal 14 inch rivet tools.
- Wide Application: Suitable for fixing furniture, automobiles and other maintenance items, and can be widely used to meet different requirements.
1 x Rivet Tool
7 x Mandrel
Product Size: 41 x 15.5 x 4.5 cm
Package Size: 48 x 28 x 18 cm
WINMAX 16 inch Hand Nut Riveter Tool Kit with 7 Metric & Inch Mandrel M3 M4 M5 M6 M8 M10 M12
- Product Code: RivetTool_WINMAX
- Availability: In Stock