Use this set of beautiful cards to guide your baby through their first few years of visual discovery. A baby's eyesight is blurred for the first few months after birth (around 30cm after the first month). High contrast images, especially black and white images can help to stimulate their vision and increase their visual distance. Our flash cards come with 4 sets and each set has 20 pcs, 80 pcs in total and figure on both sides of each piece. Made from non-toxic, odorless material and printed on thick board in large format (6’’x 6’’) for durability.
- Enhance Visual & Brain Development: A baby's eyesight is blurred for her first few months. High contrast Black & White images are ideal for visual stimulation. The sooner the baby touches external information, the sooner their brain develops.
- Great for Vision Development: Flash cards are designed for newborn babies. Come with 80 pcs and graphics on both sides. The set includes high-contrast black and white cards to improve vision.
- How to Use: Hold a card about 30-40 cm away from your baby and move slowly to attract her eyes. After gazing at the card for 5-6 seconds, change to the next one. We recommend using 5-10 cards at a time, training no more than 5 times a day, and no more than 15 minutes a day. When your baby shows restlessness, please stop the activity and take a break.
- Safe & High-Quality Construction: Made of odorless and non-toxic, 6'' x 6" durable thick board, which outer surface is covered with sub-gloss waterproof membrane for easy cleaning, mainly to prevent glare and protect baby's eyes.
80 x Visual Cards
Age Requirement: 0-36 months
Product Size: 15.5 x 15.5 x 4 cm
Package Size: 15.5 x 15.5 x 4 cm
Baby Visual Stimulation Cards, 4 in 1 Flash Cards 80 PCS Cards for Newborn Infant Babies 0-36 Months
- Product Code: BabyVisualCards_HaHaLand
- Availability: In Stock