The HG5510 heat gun is ergonomically designed with a non slip grip handle design and light weight– minimising user fatigue over long periods of use. It has two heat and airflow settings (572°F and 1202°F) for more control depending on application. Its built-in overheating protection design makes the heat gun safer and more reliable.
Ideal for DIY work, varnish and paint removal, decorating, home improvement, upcycling, thawing frozen pipes, loosening rusted bolts, bending plastics, etc.
- 1800W Power & 2 Speed Modes: Two Modes: I: 122°F-572°F, 250L/Min; II: 122°F-1202°F, 500L/Min. The red stepless temperature control roller provides rheostat-type heating. This heat gun have a strong power of 1800W, can quickly heat up to 1202°F in seconds.
- Ergonomic Design: Special handle can increase friction effectively, providing excellent feel and is non-slip and labor-saving. The whole body is made of excellent PA6+30% flame retardant nylon composite material, which can prevent the high temperature air from blowing out and cause the gun to burn and cause danger.
- Safe & Reliable: This heat gun is UL certified and tested for fire-resistant materials. 5.2ft UL certified long cable for your safety work around. Built-in overload protection shuts the heating element down and prevents burn-up.
- Wide Application: Ideal for DIY work, varnish and paint removal, decorating, home improvement, upcycling, thawing frozen pipes, loosening rusted bolts, bending plastics, etc.
- 4 Nozzle Attachments Included: All the heat gun attachments are made with high quality stainless steel. 4 Nozzles (used for controlling the flow of air and focusing heat to the desired area) provide wide application and extend the heat gun's utility, making it very versatile.
1 x Heat Gun
4 x Nozzle Attachment
1 x User Manual
Material: Plastic, Steel
Max Power: 1800W
Voltage: 120V 60Hz
Temperature Range: 122°F-1202°F (50°C-650°C)
Air Flow Setting: I-Low: 250/min; II-High: 500 l/min
Motor Type: Direct Current Motor
Insulation System: Double Insulation
Product Size: 22 x 17 x 5.5 cm
Package Size: 24 x 24 x 8 cm
Package Weight: 1 kg
Heat Gun, 1800W Hot Air Gun with Variable Temperature Settings 122°F-1202°F, 4 Nozzle Attachments, Overload Protection Function for DIY, Crafts, Shrink Wrapping/Tubing, Paint Removing - HG5510
- Product Code: HeatGun_HG5510
- Availability: In Stock